Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive Price: [price_with_discount]
(Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive as of [price_update_date] – Info)
Solve real-world information issues with R and machine studying
- Third version of the bestselling, broadly acclaimed R machine studying guide, up to date and improved for R 3.6 and past
- Harness the facility of R to construct versatile, efficient, and clear machine studying fashions
- Learn rapidly with a transparent, hands-on information by skilled machine studying trainer and practitioner, Brett Lantz
Machine studying, at its core, is worried with reworking information into actionable information. R presents a robust set of machine studying strategies to rapidly and simply acquire perception out of your information.
Machine Learning with R, Third Edition offers a hands-on, readable information to making use of machine studying to real-world issues. Whether you might be an skilled R consumer or new to the language, Brett Lantz teaches you the whole lot you have to uncover key insights, make new predictions, and visualize your findings.
This new third version updates the traditional R information science guide to R 3.6 with newer and higher libraries, recommendation on moral and bias points in machine studying, and an introduction to deep studying. Find highly effective new insights in your information; uncover machine studying with R.
What you will study
- Discover the origins of machine studying and the way precisely a pc learns by instance
- Prepare your information for machine studying work with the R programming language
- Classify vital outcomes utilizing nearest neighbor and Bayesian strategies
- Predict future occasions utilizing resolution timber, guidelines, and assist vector machines
- Forecast numeric information and estimate monetary values utilizing regression strategies
- Model advanced processes with synthetic neural networks ― the idea of deep studying
- Avoid bias in machine studying fashions
- Evaluate your fashions and enhance their efficiency
- Connect R to SQL databases and rising huge information applied sciences reminiscent of Spark, H2O, and TensorFlow
Who this guide is for
Data scientists, college students, and different practitioners who want a transparent, accessible information to machine studying with R.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Machine Learning
- Managing and Understanding Data
- Lazy Learning – Classification Using Nearest Neighbors
- Probabilistic Learning – Classification Using Naive Bayes
- Divide and Conquer – Classification Using Decision Trees and Rules
- Forecasting Numeric Data – Regression Methods
- Black Box Methods – Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines
- Finding Patterns – Market Basket Analysis Using Association Rules
- Finding Groups of Data – Clustering with k-means
- Evaluating Model Performance
- Improving Model Performance
- Specialized Machine Learning Topics
Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive – Will Be Bought on Amazon
Products will be purchased instantly from Amazon, you will get an enormous discount and Amazon belief. If you might be fortunate, then, you will get a further discount from the vendor.
#Machine Learning with R: Expert techniques for predictive #Machine #Learning #Expert #techniques #predictive